Cardinal Joseph Tobin Allows Dissident Priest to Celebrate Second Annual 'Gay Pride' Mass

Cardinal Joseph Tobin Allows Dissident Priest to Celebrate Second Annual 'Gay Pride' Mass

Pray for this man leading his flock into error...

Cardinal Joseph Tobin Allows Dissident Priest to Celebrate Second Annual 'Gay Pride' Mass


2 Tobins.. 2 different shepherds..
 

 
Watch and listen to this video by Hoboken's councilman DeFusco - allowed to speak and spread more errors..

Mentioned Pope Francis' famous misunderstood quote "who am I to judge?" leaving out sin no more, repentance, and to live a holy pure chaste life.

He proudly announced his love for his partner - Alejandro

"...for the love we share for one another, for the love I share for this church, and for the love I share for my partner Alejandro, who is with us today...."

Stay #WOKE my brothers and sister in Christ! Take the #RedPill

Keep/know the faith, and always stick with the Truth even if it will cost you your reputation, job, or your life.  Saving your soul is the only thing that matters.

But when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on earth?” -Luke 18:8

“Behold, I am coming soon. I bring with me the recompense I will give to each according to his deeds..." -Revelation 22:12

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 12 Promises of the Sacred Heart Devotion

A Catholic Perspective on Why Pride Month (lgbtqxyz) is Problematic